Ok, this is a link to a cocktail someone sent me this morning.
He suggested that it will cure my cold, but I am not sure if I really want to try it….maybe:
– Pinch cayenne pepper
– Pinch freshly ground black pepper
– 2 dashes Tabasco
– 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
– 1 dash soy sauce
– 50ml/2fl oz single malt Scotch whisky
– 1 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
– Splash tomato juice, warmed through
Pour all of the ingredients apart from the tomato juice into a heatproof glass or mug and stir well. Top up with the warm tomato juice.
If anyone has tried it yet, and whether it has cured your cold, please let me know.
I swear on a hot toddy, e.g. lemzip, 2 spoons of sugar, a good size shot of whisky, potentially some freshly squeezed lemons, topped up with hot water. Drink it hot just before you go to sleep and start sweating 🙁 Not nice, but it helps.
Have a good weekend.